In addition, any supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be placed on the Site at any time are thus explicitly incorporated by reference into this Agreement. We retain the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or adjustments to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason, and we will notify you of any such changes or revisions.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be communicated to you by amending the “Last updated” date at the top of this page, and you, therefore, renounce any right to receive explicit notice of any such change.
It is your obligation to examine these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By continuing to use the Site after the date on which the updated Terms and Conditions are posted, you will be subject to the changes in the revised Terms and Conditions and will be assumed to have been made aware of and to have accepted the changes in the revised Terms and Conditions.
The data on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or organization in any territory or country where such distribution or use would be prohibited by law or regulation, or where we would be required to register under the laws of such jurisdiction or country.
As a result, users who visit the Site from other areas do so at their own risk and are entirely responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws apply.
Going forward, the Site is designed for users who are at least thirteen years old. In order to access the Site, users who are minors in their jurisdiction of residence (usually under the age of 18) must get the approval of, and be personally supervised by, their parent or guardian. If you are under the age of majority, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms and Conditions before you may use the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Until otherwise stated, the Site is our proprietary property, and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”), as well as the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”), are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. If you have any questions about this
It is only for your information and personal use that the Content and Marks are made available on the Site in their “as is” condition. There is no part of the Site or any Content or Marks that may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished; uploaded; posted; publicly displayed; encoded; translated; transmitted; distributed; sold or licensed; or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions.
For as long as you are legally permitted to access and use the Site, you are given a limited license to access and use the Site, as well as to download or print a copy of any part of the Content to which you have obtained lawful access exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use.
We retain all rights in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks that are not explicitly given to you by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the guestpostsforum.com, you represent and warrant that:
- The information you provide for registration shall be accurate, current, and full;
- You will maintain the correctness of such information and quickly update such registration information as required;
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You have the legal competence to enter into these Terms and Conditions and you agree to abide by them.
- You are not a child under the age of thirteen.
- You are not a minor under the laws of the country in which you live [or, if you are a minor, you have obtained parental consent to use the Site];
- The use of a bot, a script, or any other automated or non-human methods to access the Site is expressly prohibited by this Agreement.
- You agree that you will not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorized purposes.
- You will not break any relevant law or regulation by accessing or using the Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
It is possible that you may be forced to register with the Site to perform certain actions. You agree to keep your password secure and accept full responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account and password.
The right to delete or alter a username you choose is reserved by us in the event that such username is deemed indecent, vulgar, or otherwise objectionable by us, in our sole discretion.
You are not permitted to access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which it was designed and made accessible by us. There are no commercial efforts that may be conducted on or via the Site, with the exception of those that have been officially supported or allowed by us. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Obtaining data or other material from the Site in a systematic manner with the intent of creating or compiling it, either directly or indirectly, into a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our prior written authorization is strictly prohibited.
- Use the Site without permission, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users using electronic or other methods for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or establishing user accounts through automated means or under false pretenses.
- Make purchases on the Site via the use of a buying agent or purchasing agency.
- Post advertisements for or make offers to sell products and services on the Site
- Attempt to circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with the operation of any security-related aspects of the Site, including elements that prohibit or restrict the use or copying of any Content or that impose restrictions on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Use the Site in an illegal framing or linking scheme
- Deceive, defraud, or mislead us or other users, particularly in any effort to obtain sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Improperly use our support services, including submitting false claims of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, including but not limited to the use of scripts to send comments or messages, as well as the use of data mining, robots, or other data collection and extraction tools.
- Disrupt or cause an undue load on the Site or the networks or services that are linked to the Site.
- Attempting to impersonate another user or person, or using the login of another user are prohibited.
- To sell or otherwise transfer your user profile to another party.
- Using information acquired through the Site in order to harass, abuse, or injure another person is expressly prohibited.
- Attempt to compete with us via the use of the Site or the Content, or otherwise utilize the Site and/or the Content in connection with any revenue-generating venture or commercial operation.
- Decode, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software that comprises or is in any way associated with the Site or any portion of it in any manner.
- Make any effort to circumvent any measures implemented by the Site that are intended to prohibit or limit access to the Site, or any element of the Site
- You may not harass, irritate, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents who are involved in supplying you with any aspect of the Site.
- Remove the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content that has been modified or altered
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the operation, features, functions, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, but not limited to, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (also known as “spyware,” “passive collection mechanisms,” or “pcms”)
- Utilize, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system that accesses the Site other than that which results from standard search engine or Internet browser usage; and use or launch any unauthorized script or other software other than that which results from standard search engine or Internet browser usage. 22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage.
- In our judgment, it is unlawful to denigrate, tarnish, or otherwise injure us or the Website.
- Act in a way that is inconsistent with any existing laws or regulations while using the Site
The website may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, forums, and other functionality, as well as to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”).
Contributions may be seen by other Site users and through third-party websites. As a result, any Contributions you provide may be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you develop or make any Contributions accessible, you represent and guarantee that:
- You represent and warrant that your Contributions do not and will not infringe on any third party’s proprietary rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights, and that your Contributions are not and will not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- You are the creator and owner of, or you have obtained all necessary licensee and owner rights to use and authorize us, the Site, and other users of the Site to use, in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms & Conditions, your Contributions.
- You have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person in order to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Site and these Terms and Conditions, and you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every such identifiable individual person in your Contributions.
- Your contributions do not include any erroneous, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Your Contributions do not include any unsolicited or illegal advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other type of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise unpleasant in any way whatsoever (as determined by us).
- None of your contributions should be used to criticize, mock, denigrate, intimidate, or abuse someone in any manner.
- No part of your Contributions advocates for the violent overthrow of any government nor does it instigate, urge, or threaten physical violence against any person.
- Your Contributions do not infringe upon the privacy or publicity rights of any third parties.
- You have not submitted any materials that seek personal information from anybody under the age of 18 or that exploits anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent way.
- Your Contributions do not violate any federal or state law pertaining to child pornography or any other law intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- Your Contributions do not contain any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical disability.
- Your Contributions must not in any way violate, or link to, any term of these Terms and Conditions, or any relevant law or regulation, in any way.
Any use of the Site in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and Conditions and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Site.
When you post any of your Contributions to any part of the Site [or make Contributions accessible to the Site by linking your account from the Site to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish and otherwise exploit your Contributions. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us this The usage and dissemination of the material may take place in any media format and via any media channels.
We may use your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, as well as any trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images that you provide. This license will apply to any form of media or technology now known or hereafter developed, and it includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name. You relinquish any and all moral rights in your Contributions, and you represent and guarantee that no other moral rights have been claimed in your Contributions notwithstanding your waiver of moral rights.
We do not claim any intellectual property rights on your Contributions. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of your Contributions are properly credited and that you maintain full ownership of any intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights related with your Contributions. We are not accountable for any assertions or representations made by you in your Contributions, which you may post in any part of the Site at your discretion.
You are entirely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you explicitly agree to release us from any and all liability in connection with your Contributions, as well as to abstain from bringing any legal action against us in connection with your Contributions.
Contributions may be edited, redacted, or otherwise changed by us in our sole and absolute discretion; (2) Contributions may be re-categorized to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) Contributions may be pre-screened or deleted by us at any time and for any reason, without prior notice. We are under no duty to keep an eye on your Contributions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
There may be links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) on the Site (or you may be directed to other websites via the Site), as well as articles and photographs as well as text and graphics, and pictures and designs as well as music and sound and video, information, applications and software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
We have not investigated, monitored, or checked any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
The inclusion of, linking to, or authorizing the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not indicate acceptance or endorsement of such Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content by us or by any of our affiliates. If you choose to leave the Site and visit Third-Party Websites, or if you choose to use or install any Third-Party Content, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you should be aware that these Terms and Conditions will no longer apply.
You should carefully check the terms and policies of every website to which you browse from the Site, as well as the privacy and data collecting practices of any programs that you use or install from the Site, including any privacy and data collection practices. You will be making purchases via other websites and from other businesses if you make purchases through Third-Party Websites, and we will have no liability whatsoever in respect to such transactions, which are solely between you and the appropriate third party.
If you acquire items or services from third-party websites, you agree and understand that we do not endorse such products or services, and you agree to indemnify and hold us blameless from any damage caused as a result of your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any damages you may incur or injury you may suffer as a consequence of or arising in any manner from any Third-Party Content or any communication with Third-Party Websites on our website.
Occasionally, we enable Google AdSense and advertisers to show their adverts and other information in certain places of the Site, such as the sidebar or banner advertisements. Advertisers agree to accept full responsibility for any advertising they put on the Site, as well as for any services they offer on the Site or items they sell as a result of such advertisements.
You also guarantee and represent that you have the necessary rights and permission to put advertising on the Site, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights and that you will not violate any of these warranties or representations.
You acknowledge and agree that your advertising is subject to our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice and Policy rules, as defined below, and that you understand and agree that there will be no return or other compensation available in the event of a DMCA takedown. There is no other interaction between us and advertisers other than to provide them with space to put such adverts on a website.
Note that we are not responsible for what happens on third-party platforms which you clicked via any of our ads channels including, direct ads and Google AdSense.
We reserve the right, but not the duty, to do any of the following:
(1) Keep an eye out for any breaches of these Terms and Conditions on the Site;
(2) We reserve the right to take necessary legal action against anybody who we believe, in our sole judgment, is in violation of the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, notifying law enforcement authorities of the violation;
(3) At any time and without limitation, we may refuse to accept any of your Contributions or any part thereof; restrict access to, limit availability of, or deactivate (to the extent technologically practicable) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
(4) To delete from the Site or otherwise deactivate any files and material that are excessive in size or that are in any manner onerous to our systems, at our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or responsibility;
(5) Manage the Site in a way that is intended to preserve our rights and property while also facilitating the proper operation of the Site.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE AND POLICY
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify our Designated Copyright Agent using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”).
A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Notifications should meet the requirements of DMCA 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) and include the following information:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Site are covered by the Notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
(3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(5) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed upon.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a “Counter Notification”).
To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
(1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
(3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party’s agent;
(4) your name, address, and telephone number;
(5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(6) your physical or electronic signature.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your removed or disabled material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to edit, modify, or delete any portion of the Site’s content at any time and for any reason without providing prior notice. We are under no responsibility to update any of the information on our Site, however. At any moment, we retain the right to alter or terminate the Site in whole or in part, with or without notice, for any reason.
We shall not be responsible to you or any other party in the event that the Site is modified, prices are changed, the Site is suspended, or the Site is discontinued.
We are unable to guarantee that the Site will be accessible at all times. We may encounter hardware, software, or other problems, or we may be required to perform maintenance on the Site, which may result in interruptions, delays, or errors on the Site.
We retain the right to alter, amend, update, suspend, cancel, or otherwise modify the Site at any time and for any reason without providing you with prior notice of such changes, revisions, or updates. By using the Site, you agree that we will have no liability for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site, regardless of the cause.
We are not obligated to maintain and support the Site or to provide any corrections, updates, or releases in connection with it, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed to imply such an obligation.